MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Predictability.......

I think I've reached a point in my life where I know every conversation I'm going to have in the day before I've even left for lectures or whatever it is I do, I have to endure each second and time my response's to not sound mechanical.

I'm stuck at a crossroads, I'm studying a course I hate and I'm surrounded by boring people, but these things ain't worrying me, like Chuck Palahniuk says 'you have to let go, you have to let the pieces fall in to place' , what worries me is that those pieces are taking an awful lot of time to fall in to place.

If this were a movie this is the point where I would get an IM telling me to follow a white rabbit or some dude asking me to punch him as hard as I can. I can only dream of being that special.

When we were cavemen and cavewomen I bet there were no social norms or etiquettes. People were busy they had stuff to do, no time for formalities, they needed to survive, food didn't come in cans with those rings which make can openers obcelete or wrapped in takeaway paper with flies and whatever bacteria your kebab man is serving that day, food was a hairy elephant. If some guy came up to you and tried to make small talk with you, you'd tell him 'fuck off I'm busy', then you'd sharpen the flint point on your spear until you could see the dull colouring of your teeth or the white of your eye.

Or maybe my values are old fashioned, I don't know.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home