MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Phuket

The number of old white men with their thai girlfriends here is amazing. I must have counted atleast 30 such couples.

The Muslim population here, who make up 35% of the island are awesome, I've eaten with them, talked to them, seen where they live and they've been nothing short of helpful. That's what I wanted to experience while out here, more than the beaches and buzzing metropolis's and halal mcdonalds. I wanted to meet with natives and experience their lives. If I had come out her by myself and for longer I would have assimilated myself more, but it's cool, something I can work on in the future.

BTW the people here are hardcore TJ's not the annoying hypocrite type who macks/clubs/drinks and goes jamaat in the west, but the proper sincere type.

Off to Bangkok on Saturday, more decadence and trannies, but only there for 4 days. Then It's off to Singapore.

Were it not for my family and 1 or 2 friends I would not want to come back. When you're out here you realise how sane people here are and how people in the west are so mentally fucked up.

Deep Breath. Still 2 weeks until 'reality' gets me. Now that I got the travel bug inshallah i'll be visiting alot more countries/peoples in the future.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home