MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Patent Pending

Asalam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakahtuh

Hi

The following words were invented by me;

1.Hijabiphile

From the Arabic root ha-ja-ba ( to cover a hot womans head) and the greek phille (lover). Meaning one who loves hijab clad women.

I'm not really a hijabiphile but that perve in the isoc he's a hijabiphile for sure.

I lied I am a hijabiphile.

He used to drink and party but once he left university the hypocritical bastard became 'religous' now he's a hijabiphile.



2.Puslim

From the Latin Pussimos (One who lacks balls hence resembles a female) and the Arabic Muslim (One who submits). Meaning a person atleast superficially a Muslim who lacks the will and/or courage to speak or act out against injustices.

That loser won't stop calling me, how do I tell the Puslim I'm not interested.

Ahmed learnt through observation and experience that Puslims get the hot chicks.

I'm going to shoot up this joint and shoot every Puslim I see. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Let it be known that as of 3.31 am BST on 13/08/2006 I am the sole owner of the patent to the aforementioned terms.

If I achieve nothing else in life let these 2 words be my sole legacy.

In the event of my demise my nearest kin will own the aforementioned patent.

As a charitable Muslim I herebye give consent for the aforementioned terms to be used in the public domain with out prior consent provided claims conflicting with this document are not made.

Asalam Alaykum.

10 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    creative

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Man that was fast.

    And thanks :D

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you should put those up on urbandick

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Zehra said…

    wuslim: a nicer way of saying puslim

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Shafik said…

    From the latin wuslim meaning one who is a wuss......hmmmmmmm....i'm sorry slime wouldn't work.

    Wuslim's the type of word a puslim would use..

    .....
    ....

    J/k

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger undisclosed said…

    Witness Number 1: Yassir Roshbayani

    "Do you swear to defend the Constitution of Shafiq Libre against all its enemies, domestic or foreign?"

    Yassir Roshbayani: "I, Yassir Roshbayani, do solemnly and sincerely affirm that this is my name and handwriting, and that the contents of this my affidavit are true. I swear by Almighty God that i will be a true and honest witness, and will be available when called upon as a witness. I swear by Almighty God and as I shall answer to God at the Great Day of Judgement".

    Signed (print):
    Y. A. S. Roshbayani

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jazakallah for the dua, Shafik

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you forgot 'hoejabi'...
    simple but self-explanatory...

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Pink said…

    yeah... there r too many hijabiphiles about. sickos.

    anyway, all the best wt the upcoming academic yr - it feels SO good not to be a student anymore!!!

    ws

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Don't hate on hijabiphiles and you left uni?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home