MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lines Must DIE!

I've discovered a formula.

I'm a bit of an Einstein so these things come pretty easy to me.

First you stand in a line usually for about 2 hours.

(The irony of this 'fast' track line never suprised me. )

Then you listen to a conversation the participants have made just about loud enough for most of the people in line to hear.

You listen. Not because you're interested, rather your ears lack the ability to filter inane bullshit.

'Miss I need to tell people about my overdraft, my boyfriend, my period' will share with you and other absolute strangers with the most intimate details of her personal life and bodily functions bar a daily piss report.

But no that's not enough.

Not for 'Miss I need to tell people about my overdraft, my boyfriend, my period' , a minute by minute commentary on how fast the line is moving is also necessary.

Thanks for sharing with us what is in all our heads but in a voice that is whiney yet pleads for attention.

Oh yeh the formula;

Take 1 stupid loud bitch (S), (X) number of people waiting in line, and your desire to butcher her in anger (b).

S x X x B= B= S/X = X= BxS= BS

Okay that makes no sense, I only added the formula cos I said there would be one in the beggining.

Anyhoo....University Rocks!!!! WOOOOOOO

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Not Zahra. said…

    assalamu alaykum

    it does?

    You did know about online reg, right? or was this to pick up ur new swipe card?

    Happy ramadhan.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    ws

    yes it does

    yeh i did

    went for id card

    Ramadhan mubarak.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home