MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holiday Photos.

About time I posted these, been ages since I came back, miss South East Asia alot :(.

Masjid Sultan, Singapore

Buddha statue in Bangkok

Buddhist temple, Bangkok

Phuket beach

Seriously can't explain how beautiful Phuket was.
View from my hotel in Phuket

Spot the sand crab

Beach in Penang

......
Lizard I formed a close bond with, I'm gonna get you out of there.....one day....one day....

To be honest I took this picture for the ladies
Down town KL

KL park from skybridge.
This fish looks happy

Monkey playing with himself

Turtle at aquarium
From the base of the tower

Petronas Towers before acid

Petronas Towers after Acid

Flash rains in Kuala Lumpur


Petronas Towers from the shopping centre I spent loads of time oggling chicks in.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. awesome pics. beautiful scenery, mashallah.

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Reham said…

    Awesome pics shaf.

    I'm surprised that you're good at something so inane like picture-taking.

    Such a talented little boy. *pats head*

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Thanks hotnessess, cept you reham ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home