MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ramadhan Mubarak

Asalam' Alaykum

As usual amongst Muslims there is controversy on when Ramadhan started, which means I have to start a day earlier than family which sucks real bad.

I have to make this real quick, but for the next month I will be somewhat more pious than my usual self, Expect the following;

*No more swearing

*No more mocking fat chicks/ugly chicks/ Indians/ Hindus/Jews, Pakistani medical students and tools.

* I will probably be nicer to random people.

*I probably won't shave for weeks at a time, which is not unique to Ramadhan. I got one of those electric mach 3s for my birthday and that thing* cut me up like 3 times. (* I didn't swear)

* No more dirty jokes/talk/language....... :(

* Other stuff I can't mention cos im in a hurry.

All the things apply to the internet aswell.

Inshallah to all of the above.

ps: make dua for my grandparents who are going umrah this Ramadhan. They've been for like 9 years running now, inshallah this will not be the last.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ramadhan Mubarak hotness.. er i mean brother.. :o
    Mashallah to your grandparents' annual visit.. my grandparents are the same, they're in Saudi right now too. :)
    oh and dude. don't lie i seen you mack. :@

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    I never said i was going to stop macking, I lasted 6 days anyway, so much for resolutions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home