MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mmmm....Bop

I want to blog but I've become so unimaginative lately, It's like some morbidly obese guy has settled in my skull cavity or whatever it's called and everytime I want to follow a cool thought this fat dude won't let me, if he moved, found a new host skull cavity, I could think, be creative. Instead all i want to do is destroy, destroy something beautiful, like Angel face.

I confuse myself despite my desire to destroy, I also long to care for something fragile like a kid or something, look after it til its strong enough to fend for itself. I want to destroy yet protect. What is wrong with me, I guess I'm just fucked up.

Dear Fat dude in my skull cavity,

Because of you I cannot think, because i cannot think i get frustrated, i express my frustration through either violence or confusing feelings of love and warmth towards humanity. This confuses me further, it's a vicious cycle.

Please die you fat fuck.

Yours

Guy who's brain you inhabit.

Ps; If you're the one responsible for those dirty dreams, I'm going to gat your fat ass.

PPS; Joking thanks I love you.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Shafik said…

    hahaha i remember that fat bastard ya yasir! I'm sure it's not him, This guys more like Hurley from Lost, he's pretty cool.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger undisclosed said…

    is it the same fat guy in the movie 'blade'?? that guy was HUGE!!! he was a vampire too, dunno how he got up to bite ppl though!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home