MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yo

Salam

Been peeing alot lately, well today like 3 times in the morning. And it's been ages since my last period....ladies fill me in......don't be shy.......share...

Anyway my articles were published but my name and my entire sections name were cut off. There was also bad grammar and spelling mistakes everywhere (the whole paper) and I'm going to be proof read for this weeks edition.

I'll post my reviews up here when i can.

So knackered, woke up today with this gay spot on my head and it wouldnt pop.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger SapphyPoo said…

    nice to know mate.
    try drinking less water.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger undisclosed said…

    peeing, period, and a spot.

    makes me more excited about reading ur reviews.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    I'm going in to city centre to take pictures of hookers tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home