MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Weird People

Dear Mr. *ME*,

I am delighted to inform you about our decision to offer you a place for T608 (Arabic/Hebrew) at the University of Manchester in 2006. You will be informed officially about our decision by UCAS within the next couple of weeks.My congratulation and best wishes for your studies,

It's official; from September 2006 I start life as a liberal arts student. The pakis and the paki within me have questioned the career prospects of such a move but alas i did not relent.

Hey anything which gets me closer to those Jewish chicks is fine by me. (Urgh......but I'm sure they exist)

Moving on I'd like to talk about lame white people, as opposed to non-lame white people (trust me they do exist). I live in a flat with 6 lame white people, some lamer than the others. One of them has very obscure ideas on what qualifies as humour.

You see for him making screetching noises without any prompt whatsoever at 1.53 am in the morning is humor. His very cultured taste in humor also includes monkey noises and a sound that goes like 'mow mow'......wait and i just heard 'kachkakaka'.

You'd think 19 years of nurturing and education would give this guy a sense of humor built on something more profound than animal noises, but no.

19 years this guys been alive and he still hasn't developed a sense of humor.

I think unfunny people have no souls.

And people with no souls ain't human.

They are sheeple.

And we kill sheep.

So it follows I must kill my housemate.........or piss in his shampoo (Done)

Revenge served with in the bounds of English law has it's limitations but i guess knowing he's washing his hair in my urine is a satisfying thought.

..........I didn't pee in his shampoo......well.......

....maybe a little

4 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Zehra said…

    mazel tov (i just watched Munich)

    there's gotta be other things besides pissing in shampoo. use his toothbrush to clean the toilet.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Done and done, I'm thinking about taking this war to the kitchen.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Pink said…

    u should blog.

    ws

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Idea shortage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home