MY L33t blog

Liberate the Sheep or eat Mutton.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yesterday Today.

*EDITED*

Anyway I voted. I let good old Andy vote for me, and even the Godfather got my vote. He made me an offer i couldn't refuse...............................

Sorry that was bad, especially taking in to account my very high standards of humor.

So today involved standing on the corner of SU selling somebody else to strangers........ I feel dirty and used....... Haha...... See what i've done there. Hope Rob does well....my fingers were so numb with cold i couldn't bend em.

I'm sory for the innuendo *EDITED* ........shit there i go again.

Seriously i'm not doing that intentionally....I was going to talk about hijabis but now i feel uncomfortable.......

The English language is so dirty.

This is so un-muslim like of me.

DEEEEEEEEP BREAAAAAATH

Here we go...........

I'd like to thank everybody who helped me shift those leaflets by taking them off me. Thank you, each and everyone of you. A special thanks to those who smiled while taking one...you made me feel all warm on the inside.

So those hijabis huh....I'm gonna keep quiet on this one......I understand some of them may come across this blog. It happened on Islamica may even happen here.

Moving on Short Indian Women......push in front of me in queues why don't you? Rely on your 4'8 skinny skanky ass woeful looks to push your way through life. *EDITED*


*This Post Has Been Edited. Haya kicked in.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger PLOPS said…

    LOL tut tut.

    Shame on you lad.

    Why cant you talk bout them hijabis?

    Were they ogling you?

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Shafik said…

    Dude course they were ogling me. Do you even need to ask?

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Not Zahra. said…

    Assalam alaykum.

    Who was the guy in the scrubs? I hear some hijabies were flirting with Rob ^o)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Shafik said…

    That was naveed. I wouldn't really call it flirting.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Pink said…

    no no, in scrubs was nabeel, first yr - he even wore the hairnet!!!

    nobody bothers flirting wt rob, but he's a safe guy.

    wow mashaAllah im really impressed u helped campaign, thought itd b too beneath u :p

    were u one of the paki boyband on the steps then??!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home